Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Avery's 1st Cheer Practice

Avery had her first cheer practice this past Sunday. She seemed a whole lot more into cheering than she did soccer! She picked it up pretty quickly and even started to learn their dance routine. It was too cute! The girls ages range from 4-7 so Avery was the youngest which is hard for her sometimes because she gets frustrated when she can't do something as well as others but she had a lot of fun and I think she's really going to enjoy it which is all that matters:)They will have several practices and then the first game will be on December 18th. Guess I'll have to brush up on my basketball knowledge and start liking it since I'll be going to a bunch of games! Next year...she's cheering for football!
Pics are really zoomed in and off my phone so they're not the best quality:(
Dance Routine


No comments:

Post a Comment