Monday, January 31, 2011

It's been awhile...

We all seem to be so busy lately! I never have time to get on here and update everyone on whats been going on with us! The latest news in the Williams family is that we got a guinea pig...yes, a guinea pig! Her name is Bugsy and she's a sweetheart! Guinea pigs look like a big hampster but act nothing like them. She loves to snuggle up with you and be petted. She never bites except when she nibbles on your your finger to let you know she's hungry:) Those of you who know us well know that we are dog people and for those of you who know me at all you know I am not a "rodent" person!! But, because of the size of our backyard and other issues we decided a dog was not a good first pet at this time in our lives. So, after Avery begging for a pet for so long we started to do some research. The more I read about them the more I didnt think it would be SO bad. So, off we went to PetSmart and brought home Bugsy. I loved her that night. She was so scared and so nervous (I would be too if I weighed half a pound and lived with Garner. I'm...well a lot more than half a pound and there are times I'm not so sure about Garner!) So I took her under my wing and protected her. I am posting some pics of her and the kids. They both love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment